Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently provides its advanced an easy task to apply, green, environmentally friendly, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating is the combination of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the use of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Devoid of the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on the outside can be swept away by rain. It really is effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology is the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of an meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco can be a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide continues to be popular in the industry for quite some time. It is just a natural mineral safe for human use. FDA approved TiO2 as being a food color additive in 1966 using the stipulation how the additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when encountered with light. This discovery was developed by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s and also since then the photocatalyst technologies have proven commercially, so that it is perfect for development of advanced Self-Cleaning Nano Coating.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide employed in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly in water based solvent by means of proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the answer very stable and better than similar products. Coating won’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the product green, environmentally friendly and totally non-toxic on the environment.
– Keeps the structure exterior clean for quite some time
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the environment pollutant near as well as on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on the outside
– Cuts down on the energy consumption to cool down the structure in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on the outside plus the environment close to the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun then protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
For more details about Self-Cleaning Nano Coating have a look at the best web portal