Help Now Charities is surely an organization that is bent on empowering and assisting the human race all over the globe but our primary jobs are in Zimbabwe. Based on a United Nations report, Zimbabwe has got the worst mechanism on earth to look after the needs of it’s citizens especially children due to political, social and economic problems. The HIV/AIDS menace is responsible for great loss in terms of parents who’ve died prematurely hence birthing a generation without parental care nor guidance. Most homeless youngsters are roaming inside the streets aimlessly without the proper food nor clothing. Education is costly and unaffordable for any simple and poor child. The economical situation in Zimbabwe is at it’s worst and unemployment is looming high as well as the various plagues are eroding the fiber of the nation. Help Now Charities is useful in offering the physiological, financial, emotional needs of such aids. Help Now Charities works together with schools, churches, orphanages, foodbanks and organizations that are definitely about the cutting edge in functionally and efficiently alleviating the negative environment. Your donation is strongly appreciated by these kids because it will completely alter the condition of the lifestyles and future.
Quick facts on Africa
• In Africa, children walk an average of 4 miles a day just to get water.
• Africa’s population will double to 2.2 billion people by 2050.
• Africa is the world’s poorest and many underdeveloped continent.
• Africa’s continental GDP accounts for just 2.4% of worldwide GDP.
• About 40% of adults in Africa are illiterate.
• There are lesser people with internet connections in Africa than you can find in Nyc.
• 75 % with the world’s poorest countries may be found in Africa.
• Extreme poverty is defined as living on $1.25 or fewer each day.
• 50% with the African inhabitants are in extremely poor.
Quick facts on Zimbabwe
• In 2008, Zimbabwe possessed a staggering 230 million % inflation.
• It has got the world’s highest inflation and unemployment rates.
• Manufacturing, mining, and farming which constitute the backbone of the Zimbabwean economy are down.
• Blackouts are incredibly frequent and random.
• Zimbabwe has among the lowest life expectancies on earth.
• More than 1.5 million folks the nation live with AIDS.
• Zimbabwe is experiencing a shortage of medical researchers.
• 30% of people suffer from chronic malnutrition.
• About 4 million individuals are deemed “food insecure”.
• Chronic malnutrition causes 27% of kids below the age of five to see stunted growth.
• 75% from the country’s rural households go on under $1.25 daily.
• Zimbabwe is ranked 156 away from 187 developing countries on the Global Hunger Index.
• Many Zimbabweans have remaining their house country searching for better living conditions.
• Many of their citizens have to survive on just a meal daily because of food shortage.
Targeting at the wholeness of the people.
Our vision is usually to be a nonprofit organization that targets in the wholeness of the people by providing exceptional services and experiences to the neglected individuals in society in a formatted, methodical, accountable and faithful manner.
Providing choice solution.
Our mission is usually to be a business that delivers choice solutions, comfort that assist to families impacted by the HIV / AIDS, poverty, hunger and other associated problems through procuring, administering and distributing resources and services.
Help Now Charities is really a 501-C 3 organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.
For additional information about children explore this resource: this site