Help Now Charities is surely an organization that is bent on empowering and assisting the human race around the world but our primary work is in Zimbabwe. According to a United Nations report, Zimbabwe gets the worst mechanism on earth to look after the needs of it’s citizens especially children because of political, social and economic problems. The HIV/AIDS menace has caused great decrease in terms of parents who have died prematurely hence birthing a generation without any parental care nor guidance. Most homeless children are roaming inside the streets aimlessly without any proper food nor clothing. Education is costly and unaffordable for any basic and poor child. The cost-effective situation in Zimbabwe are at it’s worst and unemployment is looming high and the various plagues are eroding the fiber of the united states. Help Now Charities is beneficial in offering the physiological, financial, emotional needs of these charity. Help Now Charities works together with schools, churches, orphanages, foodbanks and organizations which can be definitely on the leading edge in functionally and efficiently alleviating the negative environment. Your donation is strongly appreciated by these kids because it will completely change the condition of their lifestyles and future.
Quick facts on Africa
• In Africa, children walk around 4 miles each day simply to get water.
• Africa’s population will double to two.2 billion people by 2050.
• Africa is the world’s poorest and a lot underdeveloped continent.
• Africa’s continental GDP is the reason just 2.4% of global GDP.
• About 40% of adults in Africa are illiterate.
• There are lesser individuals with online connections in Africa than you will find in Nyc.
• 75 % with the world’s poorest countries may be found in Africa.
• Extreme poverty is understood to be living on $1.25 or fewer per day.
• 50% with the African population is in extremely poor.
Quick facts on Zimbabwe
• In 2008, Zimbabwe enjoyed a staggering 230 million % inflation.
• It has the world’s highest inflation and unemployment rates.
• Manufacturing, mining, and farming which constitute the backbone with the Zimbabwean economy are down.
• Blackouts are extremely frequent and random.
• Zimbabwe has one of many lowest life expectancies on the planet.
• More than 1.5 million individuals the country live with AIDS.
• Zimbabwe is struggling with lack of medical researchers.
• 30% of the population are afflicted by chronic malnutrition.
• About 4 million individuals are deemed “food insecure”.
• Chronic malnutrition causes 27% of kids younger than five to see stunted growth.
• 75% of the country’s rural households survive under $1.25 each day.
• Zimbabwe is ranked 156 away from 187 developing countries about the Global Hunger Index.
• Many Zimbabweans have left their house country searching for better living conditions.
• Many of the citizens are required to survive on merely a meal daily as a result of food shortage.
Targeting at the wholeness with the mankind.
Our vision will be a nonprofit organization that targets at the wholeness from the human race through providing exceptional services and experiences to the neglected individuals in society in the formatted, methodical, accountable and faithful manner.
Providing choice solution.
Our mission will be an organization that gives choice solutions, comfort which help to families impacted by the HIV / AIDS, poverty, hunger and other related problems through procuring, administering and distributing resources and services.
Help Now Charities can be a 501-C 3 organization.
Your donation is tax deductible.
To get more information about aids see the best resource: web link